Paperback: ISBN (13): 978-1-68109-044-3
Kindle: ISBN (13): 978-1-68109-045-0
ePub: ISBN (13): 978-1-68109-046-7
Self-Help Guides to the Law™ explain the law in clear, concise terms to a popular audience of non-lawyers. Summarizing the key areas of the law with which readers are most likely to come into contact, the Guides broadly outline the statutes and cases that govern landlord-tenant relations, personal injury, contracts, family law, criminal law and constitutional law and procedure.
With detailed references to sources for readers wishing to delve deeper, the Guides are ideal for readers wishing to better understand their legal rights and responsibilities, regardless of whether they ultimately opt to hire a lawyer.
In addition to The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Contracts, Landlord-Tenant Relations, Marriage, Divorce, Personal Injury, Negligence, Constitutional Rights and Criminal Law for Non-Lawyers, readers may acquire the following individual titles:
- The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Property Law and Landlord-Tenant Relations for Non-Lawyers
- The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Contracts for Non-Lawyers
- The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Negligence and Personal Injury Law for Non-Lawyers
- The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Know Your Constitutional Rights
- The Self-Help Guide to the Law: Criminal Law and Procedure for Non-Lawyers
With a focus on international and comparative law, the JuraLaw™ imprint publishes monographs exploring public and private international law and overviews of the laws of various nations.