Law School Survival Guides
Get the big picture with TellerBooks Law School Survival Guides—the DEFINITIVE study aid, with:
- Concise overviews of the black letter law-ideal for class prep and exam mastery;
- Summaries and holdings of all of the major cases that law students are expected to study;
- A detailed glossary covering the most frequent terms that students will encounter;
- Streamlined outlines highlighting the essentials; and
- A thorough, concept-driven index for quick reference to key topics.
Look for all of these titles in the TELLER BOOKS Law School Survival Guides Series (Outlines and Case Summaries)*:
CONTRACTS AND SALES
CONST. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
*Available in paperback, e-book, Kindle edition, and iPhone application formats.
In this edition, the following cases are summarized and discussed:
Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 509 U.S. 579 (1993);
Davis v. Washington , 547 U.S. 813 (2006);
Ohio v. Roberts, 448 U.S. 56 (1980);
Pointer v. Texas , 380 U.S. 400 (1965);
Sandstrom v. Montana , 442 U.S. 510 (1979);
State of North Carolina v. Robert Kelly, 456 S.E.2d 861 (N.C. Ct. App. 1995).
. and all of the key concepts in US federal evidence.